Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

I AM POEM



               
                                                        Here is a poem that i made it is
                                                             called and i am Poem

                 
                                                                           


                                                              I AM

                                I am a boy
             I see people do good and bad things                
                      I try to imitate the good           
                  I understand bad things happen
                       I hear a lot of nossies
               I wonder what things happen to me
                       I create art - ( drawing )
                           I hope I have a good life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.